To apply for this position, please email us quoting “Marketing & Communications Manager, London” in the subject line and attaching your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
The Marketing & Communications Manager will develop and manage Assala Energy’s internal and external marketing and communication strategies and plans, as well as their practical execution. This will include the creation of campaigns and their content, working with agencies to deliver fit-for-purpose messaging suited to our various audiences.
The selected candidate will work with the UK and Assala Gabon teams to support alignment in the company, the continued use of our Values as the starting point for all decisions as well as positive brand recognition.
The Marketing & Communications Manager must be skilled at creating content that is time sensitive and that engages our audiences. The ability to communicate effectively and to deadlines in written and oral communications is a must. Our Communications Manager needs to have Crisis Communications experience and have French as their primary language.
- Develop communications strategies and reconcile related marketing & communications budgets.
- Write copy for all initiatives, including external and internal communications.
- Create marketing strategies that build employee loyalty and brand recognition, with key stakeholders.
- Create and manage release dates for recurring publications.
- Manage projects to ensure content is publication-ready.
- Ensure processes and reliable suppliers are in place in the UK and Gabon assuring branded material is quality checked.
- Manage and implement cost controls for communications and marketing budget.
- Create and send out press releases.
- Manage, develop and train Gabon Communications Officer.
Qualification / Experience requirements / Personal attributes
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Fully bi-lingual in French & English with French as primary language.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience creating targeted content that generates measurable ROI.
- At least 7 years of experience in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferred) in Communications or similar/related subject or sufficient work experience.